SeaQuipment > Servicedesk > Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Ownership and exploitationSeaQuipment BV is the owner of the SeaQuipment website. SeaQuipment participants are owner of data provided in their supplier webpage. SeaQuipment management consists of verification of suppliers data, software-update, data gathering on visitors and data distribution to participating companies.
SeaQuipment BV retains a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to publish or reproduce all data contained within the SeaQuipment website. Reproduction of the contents of these pages by third parties is prohibited except for personal and non-commercial use. SeaQuipment BV remains the right to remove any data which does not contribute to the quality of the SeaQuipment website.
Costs for using SeaQuipmentFor companies that sign up as a user SeaQuipment is free of charge. As a user you can search for suppliers with their products and services and send them requests for data (RFD).
- The contents of SeaQuipment are provided solely for general information.
- SeaQuipment BV does not accept any liability for any damages arising from the use of or inability to use SeaQuipment, or any of its contents.
- SeaQuipment contains material and information submitted by the various contractors. SeaQuipment BV accepts no responsibility for the content or accuracy of such material nor does SeaQuipment BV make any representations by virtue of the contents of SeaQuipment in respect of the existence or availability of any equipment and/or services advertised.
- SeaQuipment BV excludes any warranties (whether express or implied) as to the quality, accuracy, completeness, performance, fitness for a particular purpose of the information contained within SeaQuipment.
- Links on SeaQuipment lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties over whom SeaQuipment BV has no control. Accordingly, SeaQuipment BV accepts no responsibility or liability for any of the material contained on those servers.
LegalDutch law and jurisdiction applies with respect to the contents of SeaQuipment.